PVP Not Loading.

MaSkullzOnFire

I don't know if anyone else is having a similar issue but even I find someone in a PVP match there's no progress passed the loading screen. The system says it has found someone, that a player has an advantage, everything is moving in the background, but the bars next to the players, what I can only assume are loading bars, are not doing anything and I can't get into a match.

Hey there!

I tried this out and initially had to wait a bit for the avatars and eventually versus game to load, however once it was done once I didn't have a problem loading any versus games after that. I would suggest trying again and waiting a few minutes for the first game to load to see if that resolves the issue.

Please do report back if you continue to run into any further difficulties!

Hey there!

I tried this out and initially had to wait a bit for the avatars and eventually versus game to load, however once it was done once I didn't have a problem loading any versus games after that. I would suggest trying again and waiting a few minutes for the first game to load to see if that resolves the issue.

Please do report back if you continue to run into any further difficulties!

I've been waiting on the loading screen for 10 minutes now but it now works.

I experienced a similar issue. I shut the game down, reloaded and third time was a charm.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please try switching to Windowed mode to see if it helps.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I can play against other people but I cant play against my friend every time i click accept nothing happens. Please help.

EDIT nvm I cant even play against anyone any deck i make says invalid please help...

SteamMagiks , your decks appear to be fine. Please note that if any of the cards added were new, it may have appeared invalid the first time you tried to use the deck. Sometimes a deck requires re-starting the game before it is recognized as valid. Also remember that if your deck is designed only for Unlimited play, then it will not be available for Standard games, etc.

Hope this helps! If you are receiving any errors when attempting to use your decks, please click the link in my signature to submit a Support Ticket. Be sure to include as many details about the error as possible.

Thanks!

Archived