Stuck in a loop, constantly doing the same patch over and over

Hulksmash92

To whom it concerns

I have been trying to get the new patch sorted onto my computer for an hour or so now, and I keep getting stuck in a loop of updating the latest patch and when it's so called done successfully, I go to play the game and it starts the patching process again. I tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it but in the process from the control panel I get this message: Could not access network location Property.User_profile

What do you recommend I do?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
To whom it concerns

I have been trying to get the new patch sorted onto my computer for an hour or so now, and I keep getting stuck in a loop of updating the latest patch and when it's so called done successfully, I go to play the game and it starts the patching process again. I tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it but in the process from the control panel I get this message: Could not access network location Property.User_profile

What do you recommend I do?

Thanks

The "Could not access network location" issue is typically related to a Windows registry error. Unfortunately, that's not something that we're equipped to handle. I believe the Microsoft support site has a "Fix it" program which helps solve these problems.

Having multiple versions of the game's installer in the same location can cause an error during installation, resulting in an infinite patching loop. Once you've resolved the registry error issue above, try the following:

1 - Uninstall the game.

2 - Go to the folder where you installed the game and delete any files that may have been left behind.

3 - Do a search on your computer for "PokemonInstaller". Delete any files you find with that name (or some variant thereof), then empty your recycle bin.

4 - Go to Pokemon.com and download the latest installer for the game.

5 - Install and launch the game. We recommend that you delete the game's installer once you've confirmed that you can access the game.

In theory, this should solve the problem you're seeing. If it doesn't, please update this thread.

• 1 month later...

I'm having issues with downloading the game for Mac. It doesn't work, I keep getting error during update when I open refresher. I've erased everything and reinstalled it 4 times and northing works. It says to go to hot fix's but there is no hotfix or patch note for this issue.

Archived