Beta ending

The_Champ63

When actually ends the Beta?Sorry if someone posted something like this earlier.I didn't find something about this anywhere.

The Beta Testing period will end when the Beta Testing period is done. There's no set date when it will be out of Beta status.

How you know that?

It's a Beta, it's the testing period. They let people play and see how it works/runs and fix any bugs/glitches. They have a set period of the year but it'll never be a set date until it comes down to the final week or so.

How you know that?

That's pretty normal. Usually beta tests end when the game is about to be ready!

I'm afraid that it might be months. We still keep getting updates regulary so if I was you I wouldn't worry.

Lets hope for new league and bug fixes soon!

I was wondering if there was going to be a feature to play other people online eventually instead of just the NPC. That would be really cool. Has anyone heard anything about this?

I was wondering if there was going to be a feature to play other people online eventually instead of just the NPC. That would be really cool. Has anyone heard anything about this?

yes, that is the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online section

WHAT!?!OCTOBER?That is to late!

WHAT!?!OCTOBER? That is too late agreed!

-_- how can you be so sureeeeee vicencioooooooo

Yes, but your unlockable B & W decks will stay unlocked, just reset. wink_smile.png

EDIT: Hey, "but" isn't censored anymore!

Archived