Patcher in a continuous patching loop.

MomiMomiMomiji

Same. 12:36 Pacific time, game just patches over and over.

Edit: Now a whole new problem. I got around it by redownloading the client but after playing the tutorial again up until going to Versus, it now says "Reading card data: 100%, Initializing decks: 0%" and stays that way.

Edit again: Solution was force shutdown of the client, reloading, and going to decks from the main menu. Hurray.

For me its quite the same exept that the Uninstaller doesnt works "permission denied" so I ended up uninstalling it via Revo-U.

When I launch a fresh install of TCGO up to date, I got the same message :confused: screenshot:[Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

Hello trainers!

If you're experiencing a problem with the patcher/refresher, it may help to open your Pokémon TCG Online folder and try launching the game from the Refresher .exe file.

Let us know how it goes! :)

• 1 year later...

i tried that on another PC - still get the crash error pop-up.

this PC - still trying to do the mod's suggestion

EDIT: still the same thing - had to reinstall PTCGO all over again. any explanations why this keep happening?

is there a sticked thread explaining on how to prevent or fix this Refresher/Patching loop error?

I cant send an error dump file on the support page - any tips on how or do I have to do it in email only?

Archived