GREAT UPDATE GUYS (y)

Pokeblammo

OK so 14 HOURS!! probably even longer knowing them, just to add 90 or so cards to the game. correct me if im wrong but haven't you guys been adding expansions to this game for 4 years or so, and isn't there like 4000 cards already in the game so why so long to add one new expansion. im sorry but its just not good enough i think people take it too easy on you guys every update u fill us up with promises then do whatever pleases you when you have a lot of players waiting to get back into the game. the trade glitch hasnt been adressed at all even though a i know alot of people who have reported bug threads about it, in the last update there wasn't even a patch note telling us what they updated, they just took the client down for 12 hours and didn't tell us why. PLEEASE SORT IT OUT POKEMON, ive had faith in this game for about a year and my confidence has all but gone with the efforts from the support team i may have to stop playing soon if the ACTUAL BUGS in this game do not get fixed

The expansion may not be available actually immediately after the maintenance.

Still :), its a great game and I don't mind waiting

I wish it was as easy as adding 90 cards to the game, but it's not. Sure, some of them are probably pretty easy to add in, but others...not so much. Look at the new Hypno they're adding this set. The ability to use your opponents supporter for the turn? That probably isn't the easiest thing to code, but I'm no computer scientist.

Trust me man everyone is as frustrated as you but I'm sure they're trying their hardest to get it done.

lol they said 4am i thort alright i can stay up for that, now they want me to stay up past 6am. cannot do it and its annoyed me not gonna lie. also the trade glitch needs adressing big time

Youre being rude, they're obviously working on it. It's most likely a lot more complicated than you think so maybe you should try being patient.

from what ive gathered speaking to people who actually are computer programmers, the updates they do on this game are very easy from a programmers point of view, but yeah your right i personally know nothing about it. but it just seems excessive to me to keep people waiting until 4am then turn around and change it to 6. im going to miss the best part of the entire new expansion and its really annoying

from what ive gathered speaking to people who actually are computer programmers, the updates they do on this game are very easy from a programmers point of view, but yeah your right i personally know nothing about it. but it just seems excessive to me to keep people waiting until 4am then turn around and change it to 6. im going to miss the best part of the entire new expansion and its really annoying

I can't say that the time has bothered me personally being that I live in the US, however; I do sympathize with your predicament. There timing is always a tad flawed.

Archived