Professor Sycamore Bug

Maxywolfgang

I'm sure this is already on here but I can't find the thread. Whenever someone uses a Professor Sycamore card on me, I only get about 2 to 3 seconds to choose the height of the opposing pokemon. And even when I choose, whether correct or incorrect, it always makes my choice wrong. And it never lets me correctly guess. This is a bug right? Or is the card just one huge troll and its like an inside joke or something?

The reason there is a time limit (which I believe is 5 seconds) is so that the player does not get enough time to look up the answer. The card isn't that great considering there is a card that allows you do draw three cards without the potential of assisting your opponent (Cheren).

I personally think that 5 seconds isn't even enough time to reasonably think about the question being asked, and maybe it should be moved up to 10 seconds. Not sure why you're getting that glitch though. Honestly no one ever uses the card so I've personally never run into it. I've seen it work successfully in the past, but with newer updates things could have changed.

Hi Maxywolfgang,

We were unable to reproduce your bug report. Guessing the correct answer and clicking "Done" allowed us to draw 3 cards. Were you clicking "Done" after choosing a height?

Regarding the short amount of time to answer the question, I'll submit your feedback to the Dev team. I personally think just a few more seconds would help greatly.

Thanks for your report and your input!

Archived