Solution for 4+ locked cards

Milennin

Since it's not allowed to run more than 4 copies of the same card in a deck, how about unlocking the extra copies that won't otherwise be used in any way?

Example:

If I have 6 of the same locked card: The game detects 2 useless locked copies, and unlocks those 2 spares, so player can trade them away for something else.

It's not that bad of an idea, I reckon. Getting more than 4 locked very rare cards requires either a lot of luck or a lot of spent tokens for Booster Packs, and cards found in Theme Decks are common enough not to be worth trading most of the time

Hi Milennin,

I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team for review and leave this thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

The locked car would remain locked because once it`s unlocked the rare locked cards going be tradeable (Even when is earn by locked section of the game)

__

Hi Milennin,

I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team for review and leave this thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Please View the "Report a Bug" Forum Section is about the bug for the forums

FORUM BUG

*WYSIWYG Editing does not work properly (Show grey on the typing box)

*General Settings does not save the settings

I'm all for doing something about the excess of some cards, but keep in mind themedecks like ralling cry are given out for free and can be redeemed as often as you like, so if the cards were just to be unlocked i suspect a lot of players (Including myself no reason to be dishonest about that) would just redeem the deck a thousand times and get a lot of free cards (useless free cards but still)

I'm all for doing something about the excess of some cards, but keep in mind themedecks like ralling cry are given out for free and can be redeemed as often as you like, so if the cards were just to be unlocked i suspect a lot of players (Including myself no reason to be dishonest about that) would just redeem the deck a thousand times and get a lot of free cards (useless free cards but still)

It would be easier for them to prevent the ability to unlock multiple copies of those decks then.

There was a suggestion by someone a while back that tokens be used to unlock cards, not just extra copies but any, since then something that is earned by playing is spent, I think this is the best idea but clearly the designers didn't think so since it was never implemented.

Not sure this is necessarily a good idea IMHO.

Remember that your primary source for tradable cards is usually via redeeming codes that come with purchasing the physical decks/booster packs, therefore tradable cards are a effectively their own form of currency, and the value of any currency depends on its rarity/difficulty of obtaining it.

Simply, they would lose money and would not able support the game.

LOL , thats not real , but if you are happy thinking that... xDD

Archived