Older Cards?

UnlimitedProf

I'm just curious if I'm the only one thinking this...

I really hope that they add some of the older, classic cards in this game (minus the abusive ones... or a limit on them). I was hoping that this game could introduce some of the classic cards in the past as sets like they are doing with the future sets, giving us more variety and more to look forward to.

For example, they could introduce Platinum: Arceus as well as Furious Fists. Wouldn't that be fun and exciting?

Thoughts all? Am I the only one who would want this?

Hi srsrox,

I'll submit your thoughts for review by the Dev team and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Hi srsrox,

I'll submit your thoughts for review by the Dev team and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Thanks!

Seriously though, if you guys do that, I think a lot of the old-school players would want to play simply because they can play their old, classic decks again (especially for nostalgic reasons). It would be excellent for business and you'd get more customers!

Personally, I know at least 6 people who would play if they did that. Hope they really do consider it!

i want the old amazing charizard from the base set

fun fact, that one is already in game.... one of the AI decks in the trainer challenge uses it (or used to idk if they have changed lately)...

sadly its not obtainable for players i think....

Archived