Aye! Some questions

MrDanyX

Hello everyone, my name is Dany and I'm new around here (forums). Let's see if i get used to this :P

I've been playing for 2 months I guess, and now I've been wondering about some things:

Is there a list where we can check what prizes can we get from that round thing after a battle? (oh god, i forgot the name of that in english :( )

Do you mean the wheel that comes up after ranked matches? If you do there is a forum in the trading section of the forums called Wheel Prizes and there players will tell what they got from the wheel so a weekly list can be made. Hopes this helps.

Do you mean the wheel that comes up after ranked matches? If you do there is a forum in the trading section of the forums called Wheel Prizes and there players will tell what they got from the wheel so a weekly list can be made. Hopes this helps.

Yes, the wheel >.< My english failed so bad, lol.

And thanks, will now search for that :)

btw, I tried to find how to change the profile pic, but can't find it. Mind telling me where?

When i open my tcg its opens but everything is pixely and the pixels are from what i had opened previously like google or safari and i have tried re downloading and that doesn't work also the refresher says its fine i have mac 10.9.4 and it doesn't work but it works on my neighbors 10.9.3 mac someone please help

Archived