Menu Interface/Dialog glitches

Stratadrake

[edit: Oops, posted in wrong subforum by accident. Mod, please move to Bug Reports area.]

I'll try to grab a more detailed report next time it happens, but ... say the "Network Issues" dialog pops up during a match, but resolves itself after about 30 seconds. Then the next time a dialog box pops up during the same match, the OK button on the dialog will read "Disconnect" instead of "Okay".

I have also seen cases where if I switch away from the Trainer Challenge menu to something else (like the Shop or Trade screens) and back again, the Trainer Challenge menu remembers which opponent I had last selected (it's still on the "Select Opponent" portion of the screen), but I have to re-select a League and/or Deck before I can start a match.

Hi Stratadrake,

It would be incredibly helpful if you could submit some screenshots of these issues via the support portal (linked in my signature). Simply sign in and click "Ask a Question", and you'll be brought to a page where you can add details and attach image files.

Thanks for your patience and your report!

Yes, I will grab a screenshot at the next opportunity. Assuming there is one ... network drops have a bad habit of not reoccuring when you're trying to reproduce them.

(On a tangent, I did take a screenshot of a separate issue and wanted to link it -- but apparently no external links allowed or something. Will try the "Ask question" method though.)

Archived