a clap for all the moderators in this game

dra0203

Week ago, the wheel prize giving away fa cheren and causes big difference in opinion. For this week, the moderator decide to put in reg ex instead and look!! No complain at all.thus, this thread is created for people who disagree with such prizes? Else, I think this can b a reference for all the moderators to follow this trend in the future. Reg ex or rare can help new players and keeping old players.Great job prof =)

Maybe they can add more HGSS packs so we can play unlimited format with old and new cards

Week ago, the wheel prize giving away fa cheren and causes big difference in opinion. For this week, the moderator decide to put in reg ex instead and look!! No complain at all.thus, this thread is created for people who disagree with such prizes? Else, I think this can b a reference for all the moderators to follow this trend in the future. Reg ex or rare can help new players and keeping old players.Great job prof =)

Maybe they can add more HGSS packs so we can play unlimited format with old and new cards

The Wheel Packs would follow standard formats packs as they set that way

They probably only release blackstar promo for old cards not pack.

The New cards being place on the wheel can devalue the trades for multiple cards

The New cards being place on the wheel can devalue the trades for multiple cards

Yes. Yes they can. This is a risk with real life cards, and would be an even greater vulnerability for their digital counterparts, where a few keystrokes can alter the supply.

Hi dra0203!

I'll submit your feedback to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

Archived