Early Furious Fists Deck Ideas?

Aloeb

Hey Everyone.

With Furious Fists coming out in a couple of days, I was wondering if any had any early deck ideas for it. I kinda have one, (no deck list or anything, but just a generic idea) about how useful the fighting stadium, Korrina, and Hawlucha EX would probably be together.

So what about you guys? Do you have any ideas for decks right now or do you have ideas on how to build on this idea?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Aloeb

I'll probably go with some rainbow mishmash of interesting stuff, continuing my 1-of-each philosophy. Landorus for energy acceleration early on, Flygon for super-energy acceleration not so early-on, Dedenne for pesky birds, perhaps Noivern for some added flavour, Dragonite-EX because - Dragonite, and some other pokemons from earlier sets.

I think that FuF set has really a lot of potential and it's pretty diverse even though it's focused on fighting pokemon. It's quite easy to predict that some FuF decks will steamroll everything. Yes, I'm looking at silly broken Seismitoad EX who will dethrone Yveltal EX, and that's saying a lot.

One more 'focused' idea I had was Dragonite and Flygon deck. You stack a bunch of energy on bench with Flygon and then you can just pop Dragonites one after another and not getting killed because they can take some hits and you can just 'heal' them with Scoop Ups, Cassius guy and/or Scoop up cyclone if needed. It's the endless Dragonite stream! Like a Dragonite-water!

why is your avatar showing and not others?

I made this avatar on the old avatar creator years ago. That is why it shows up. This avatar isn't even my current one on the game and I don't know why pokemon hasn't updated these yet.

Some cards won't be competitive, but it's fun to try a lot of different cards. We got Eevee decks, 2 new fossil Pokemon, Magvire, tornadus/battle reporter, Mienshao/mew? Clauncher. A ton of new fighting pokemon to try, dragonite, Polli-deck, Victribell. Lots of fun stuff to try out. Remember that you will probably be playing a Fighting-centric deck a good amount of the time especially early on.

Archived