All of my cards are GONE.

Aluwolf

I've been playing PTCGO since some of the first weeks of open beta, however this year I haven't really done much. Anyway today I log in and find all my cards except for a very small amount are gone. Entire decks are empty. I have never shared this account nor does anyone even know the email.

What is going on? Hundreds of dollars of cards just gone.

EDIT: relogged and they're back...very weird glitch.

You guessed it. If this happens (that the cards on your account are not displaying properly and appear missing, usually after not logging in for a long while), simply restarting the game will fix the issue.

Glad to hear you got everything working!

That DID NOT work for me. No matter how many times I restart the game, my cards are gone and my account is reset back to a novice default..

Typically, when a player has been away from TCGO for some time, the system will archive the user's collection. When the user logs in again for the first time in a while, the unarchive process begins. However, you will typically not see your collection until your second login.

However, Lazarustcg, in your case you are simply just logging into the wrong account. Please contact Customer Support for help recovering the account with your collection on it. Please click the link in my signature and use the "ask a question" feature.

Thanks!

Archived