I have Tournament Tickets but no tournaments.

Nastytime86

Basically i log in every day, sometimes multiple times during the day for the past 2 years, and i know the tournaments went up in February but from when they announced it to this very day i have never seen a tournament in the tournament lobby. So my question is when are the tournaments held and at what times, or do they simply not exist because 6 months and not seeing 1 tournament that whole time is a little flipping ridiculous.

Tournaments aren't on any specific days, however, when they are going to happen pokemon will let us know on the fourms and in game before you log in a few days before they happen. Tournaments when held are usually between 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM PDT.

They are very hit and miss and usually when they do have them they are so messed up most Real players just stop playing or they don't not start on time or are postponed! Very unprofessional!!!

Mind you that these are still tournament tests so delays/cancellations are not too surprising. I cannot wait until they start testing personally hosted tournaments (...well, assuming if we ever get that chance)

They NEED to set up a tournament these days! Since the ones on August 12th have been cancelled, we all are waiting for some packs to obtain. FuF is out, but we don't have a chance to get ours hands on those cards. It's truly frustrating.

Archived