M-Kangaskhan-EX bug?

TheMoogle

Howdy.

I'm a relatively new player on the online version of the TCG, so forgive me if these things I'm reporting aren't actual bugs... but for me, they certainly feel so! xD

I've noticed a weird thing with the Mega Kangaskhan-EX:

• Its attack Wham Bam Punch isn't affected by Victini's Victory Star ability, and I can't retry the coin flips (as I can do with Kangaskhan-EX's Kindred Kick and many others... so the error wouldn't be on Victini's ability). Also, the coin flips with this attack seem to be VERY fixed for the worse.. xD I mean, out of 10 attacks, usually 8 of them are straight tails, with no heads at all for increased damage. I know bad luck is one thing, but this is weird.

Thanks!

No, the glitch is in Victory Star. It's been refusing to work with so many other attacks lately; most of said attacks involve multiple coin flips (that's probably why Kindred Kick can still reflip; it only flips one time for its result).

Ah, I see. Well, its been working for me on Furfrou's and Kangaskhan-EX's attacks, as well as Yveltal's and Tornadus's post-attack coin flips, so I figured it was just Mega Kang who was glitched. I stand corrected, then.

Hi TheMoogle,

Your report regarding Victini and M-Kangaskgan-EX is a known issue which the Dev team is working to fix. We appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Regarding coin flip ratios, this feature is checked on regularly to ensure that it is working correctly. :)

Thanks for your reports! I'll be closing this thread now.

Archived