Fun Guy Trades (RC, packs, EX fodder...)

garblegible

I dont understand if this is a troll post or if you are trying to scam people. Any of the stuffs you are giving is not an "ultra rare". I am new to Ptcgo and even I have lots of copies of those. But if you think those are fair prices,I will happily trade one of my "RC ultra rare Meloetta ex" for any of your "Non RC Ex cards"

I have made these trades successfully endless times on public trades (both with the RC cards & pack trades, at least 200 times on the RCs), I just no longer have time to post trades anywhere near daily.

There is always going to be argument about whether it is "fair" to trade profitably or not. It is fine that you have the opposing opinion, but it is extremely hasty for you to accuse someone of something like scamming over so little, which involves actual theft. Especially when you indicate that you would gladly do the exact same trades...so you want to be the same "troll or scammer" that you are accusing me of being.

If you are happy to make the trade, then if you have time I encourage you to post nonstop public trades. I assure you at least around 25-30% will work.

So basically you're offering cards that are worth less than a pack, for cards that are worth a pack or more? Sounds fair to me!

Sarcasm aside, a mod should lock this post before somebody ignores our replies, and gets scammed.

Even though everyone can get a better deal, he has a right to ask for what he wants. People also have the right to choose what to buy or not.

hey like I said this stuff works easily 30%~ of the time (it used to work about 50-70% with everything except Emolga before the values were perceived as "lowering"), I was just seeing if anybody was interested in doing automatically because I genuinely do not have time to trade anymore

the most common trade I made in addition to the ones listed here was any of these was any one of these for 2-3 HS art energies, values and perceptions of value are ENTIRELY arbitrary, to a large degree cards are worth whatever you can get for them and how many tokens you are willing to spend posting arbitrary trades

If you believe this is a scam (which it is not), but do not believe that any of the other threads here are a scam (which they are not) of the EXACT same variety, then you simply do not understand what they are doing because they frame it as if they are doing you a favor and have more variables to make the math appear as if some bargains exist (absolutely none do), and almost every single deal is exactly the same as the deals here except where the big value cards are concerned, because the market is efficient enough to hammer out most attempts at bargains with those cards

I am not going to waste more time being flamed, cheers to anybody who can gain anything from all of the extremely true facts I have posted here, I can emphatically and confidently state that nothing I said here is even close to untrue

Hello trainers,

I'll be closing this thread as requested. In the future, please make sure that all posts remain polite and constructive.

Archived