Psych0's pack exchange!

Psych0therapy

I have now traded over half of my FlashFire packs, and reached my goal in all other packs.

As such, I will no longer be exchanging packs. Thank you for the all of the trades! (Even though only one of you actually posted in the thread)

I'd exchange packs with you, but FlashFire packs aren't worth much as the types of packs you seek. They certainly aren't worth a 1:1 ratio for older sets. (Unless you're interested in Emerging Powers packs?) I could trade you Plasma type packs at a ratio of 2:1. So two (2) packs of FlashFire for one (1) pack of Plasma Storm. PM me if you're interested.

I'd exchange packs with you, but FlashFire packs aren't worth much as the types of packs you seek. They certainly aren't worth a 1:1 ratio for older sets. (Unless you're interested in Emerging Powers packs?) I could trade you Plasma type packs at a ratio of 2:1. So two (2) packs of FlashFire for one (1) pack of Plasma Storm. PM me if you're interested.

I'm sorry you feel that way. But my only offer is 1:1.

They're definitely worth as much as packs such as NXD and DEX, and I've already done 4 exchanges for Plasma Storm

Archived