Disconnection ideas

TheBoss99a

As a competitive player, I playtest very seriously on this program. I sometimes go on deck manager to see my deck's win-loss record also. However, that is very unreliable as most of the time, I disconnect while battling (my wifi's fine, thanks very much!), resulting in a VERY irritating automatic in-game loss. I wish for the system to at least give you a small amount of time to relog and to resume the game, like how it is in tournaments.

and is possible to people are bug abusing during tournament the inactivetly timmer bug abuse to make their self win

I they need to basically fix and nerf the timmer

Hi TheBoss99a,

I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Hi TheBoss99a,

I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Just note i think the time of coming back from disconnection best remain the same. During the times many times players would force disconnection multiple times to make the others person leave resulting them getting the tournament win.

Archived