When is the closed beta going to be open?

KylieGirl

Hi there i am so so enjoying the trainer challenge but what am i going to do when i have completed the leagues!!!???

Does anyone know when "Coming soon" is?

Love to you all xxxx

No official word has been announced yet! But several believe it will open at the same time the new set comes out in late August!

Hello Trainers!

We don't have an official live date as of yet, when we do it will be posted here. However, all Black & White: Emerging Powers booster packs will contain code card for the TCG Online.

Prof_Tech

YARGH!!!

"Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doign what's right"

-Isaac Asimov

moderator [person are u real and i want to know about the shop where are u supposed to get the codes because i hear people saying on ebay that they have codes in black and white not emerging powers and every day i am on here it says maintence and i press f5 and it works person who knows every thing.

Hello Redravenn_18

Yes, I am real. I like pancakes, potato chips, cats, video games and robots. Regarding Pokemon TCGO in maintenance, even if you get in game, does not mean it is working properly. We recommend to all trainers to wait until maintenance is done to play the game.

Thanks!

Prof_Tech

YARGH!

"Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right"

-Isaac Asimov

2 questions..

when will maintainace be over its been on for 5 hours now..

andwhen will trainer challenge and the shop be updated?

Yea, i'm new to this game too. Is there a way to play other card players logged on or is it just this league thing i already beat? im kinda confused with the shop too. It seems really jank. I cant click on half of the stuff.

Yea, i'm new to this game too. Is there a way to play other card players logged on or is it just this league thing i already beat? im kinda confused with the shop too. It seems really jank. I cant click on half of the stuff.

thats because the shop is in maintnence right now

Hey moderator? how come when it gives me the loading screen for the trainer challenge it sais failure to load due to criteria? or something like that? i need help :(

Archived