Berry Expansion

pastamasta

I think it would be really cool if there was an expansion that a introduced a lot of berry themed cards. I see berries being slightly weaker than regular trainer cards but they would make up for that by having lots of other trainer cards that helps you find them. Here are some idea for cards:

Oran Berry: reprint of EX Ruby and Sapphire

Status condition healing berries (tool): If at any time the Pokemon that this item is attached to is affected by s, remove that special condition from that Pokemon and discard this card. (Cheri Berry: s=Paralysis, Chesto Berry: s=sleep, Peacha Berry: s=Poison, Rawst Berry: s=Burn)

Leichi Berry (tool): When this Pokemon attacks, it's attacks do 20 more damage, then discard this card.

Galon Berry (tool): When the Pokemon that this berry card is attached is hit by an attack, reduce the damage of that attack by 20 damage, then discard this card.

Lansat Berry (Tool): When this Pokemon attacks flip a coin, if heads apply damage for that attack twice and discard this card.

Super effective nullify berries (Tool): When the Pokemon that this berry card is attached is hit by an e type pokemon, reduce the damage of that attack to 0, then discard this card. (Coba Berry: e=Colourless, Rindo Berry: e=Grass, Pasho Berry: e=Water, Occa Berry: e=Fire, Wacan Berry: e=Electric, Charti Berry: e=Fighting, Payapa Berry: e=Psycic, Rindo Berry: e=Grass, Rindo Berry: e=Grass, Rindo Berry: e=Grass,.)

Berry Fields (stadium): Once during each players turn they may discard any number of cards with the word berry in them, then search their deck for that many berry cards.

Sprinklotoad: Draw cards off of your deck and place them to the side of your deck until you draw 2 cards with the word berry in it's name, put those card into your hand and place the rest back on top of your deck. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Mulch: Search reveal a card with berry in it's name from your hand, then search your deck for a card with the same name, show it to your opponent and put it into your hand.

Pokemon Moves and Abilities:

Incinerate (Move)(Pansear, Simisear, Darmanitan and Heatmore move): Discard a card with berry in it's name from the defending Pokemon.

Bug Bite (Move)(Ariadoes and Skorupi): Before applying damage for this attack, remove any cards with the name berry in them that are attached to the defending Pokemon and attach them to this Pokemon(this Pokemon may have more than one tool attached to them until the end of your turn), at the end of your turn discard these cards to your opponent's discard.

Unnerve(Ability)(Garvantuala): At any time you may discard a card with the name berry that is attached to one of your opponents Pokemon.

Harvest (Ability)(Executor): When a card with berry in it's name is placed in your discard pile, flip a coin, if heads place that card into your hand.

Fruit Gifts (Ability)(Tropuis EX): When you draw a card with berry in it's name you may reveal it to your opponant an then draw another card.

If you have any ideas for other cards that would work with berries please tell me. Also, I'm sort of new to the forums, so if there is a better forum for this type of stuff please tell me and I'll move this over there.

Archived