Request Wheel Rebalance

sterlingW

Fair Wheel

* Increased Chance of getting Rewards from Wheel when users win or complete the game fully without surrendering

* People that cheat the system by surrendering constantly after the required time is met would not get the increased chance rewards (Would have regular chances)

* Replace Tournaments Tickets on wheel with somethign

* Do not add Pokemon League Cards in the wheel as it best to remain as the same

* Do not add that much Pokemon EX`s to the wheel which allow players to have Balanced Advantages Game play

Reblanace Daily Login Rewards

* Replace tournaments ticket for mystery to box <- This is a must ever since the wheel came out

The wheel just need some make some adjustment.

(Time required to get wheel)

* Players that surrenders (for whatever reason) would only game same chance rate as now

* Players who complete the game (Win or Lose) would get an increased chance of get better rewards like Mystery box more often (may be in the future Mystery Box + Mystery Box or Mystery Box + Random 5 Card Pack)

Tournament Wheels

* Players that surrenders (for whatever reason) would only game same chance rate as now

* Players who complete the game (Win or Lose) would get an increased chance of get better rewards like Mystery box + Tokens together

With conceding, even if it is well mannered, if at the beginning if the match the chances shouldn't be higher of getting good things like how it is now with not getting the wheel at the beginning. However, I feel that if you quickly win a match you should have as much of a chance as getting better items as a full length battle has because if I can knock a opponent out in a minute I don't get the wheel and I don't think that is fair.

However, I feel that if you quickly win a match you should have as much of a chance as getting better items as a full length battle has because if I can knock a opponent out in a minute I don't get the wheel and I don't think that is fair.

I don't agree. That gives going first an even greater advantage.

How does going first give the advantage? You can't attack on the first turn. :confused: Anyway that was just my opinion and I think at the very least if you win, you should get the wheel to spin, no matter what.

How does going first give the advantage? You can't attack on the first turn. :confused: Anyway that was just my opinion and I think at the very least if you win, you should get the wheel to spin, no matter what.

In my experience it's not uncommon for a match to be decided on turn 2 when the player going first is able to evolve (or Rare Candy) its active Pokémon and/or get enough energy (1 basic + 2 colorless) for a knock-out. If the opponent only had a single Pokémon out the match is over around the 1 minute mark. I don't think that kind of lucky opening should be rewarded more than it already is.

Fair Wheel

* Increased Chance of getting Rewards from Wheel when users win or complete the game fully without surrendering

* People that cheat the system by surrendering constantly after the required time is met would not get the increased chance rewards (Would have regular chances)

* Do not add Pokemon League Cards in the wheel as it best to remain as the same

* Do not add that much Pokemon EX`s to allow players to have Balanced Advantages Game play

Reblanace Daily Login Rewards

* Replace tournaments ticket for mystery to box <- This is a must ever since the wheel came out

i really cant understand the pokemon ex part, simply you dont want to the other to have some pokemon ex to have advantage in the battles? xDDDDDDDDDD. I mean , i have lots of ex, i dosnt spend lots of time (and any money) in the game and even with that i have competitive decks, so whats the point of that?

Is to make the Wheel PRIZE Chances more fair to people who complete the game in proper way.

Instead people cheating the system by surrendering for whatever reason just to get the reward.

FAIR WHEEL as in

Players that do surrender and get the wheel would only get Normal Chance Prize from wheel

Players that complete the game fully whatever reason would get a FAIR Increased Chance Prize from wheel

Sorry man, Idk about you But I have first round wins before and I took get the wheel. Also conceding shouln't be punished its an option. If people abuse it then eventually they will hit rock bottom and face only noobs/people who do the same.

I disagree espically with the 2min rule already in place.

Sorry man, Idk about you But I have first round wins before and I took get the wheel. Also conceding shouln't be punished its an option. If people abuse it then eventually they will hit rock bottom and face only noobs/people who do the same.

I disagree espically with the 2min rule already in place.

"Abuse eventually" yup. However, the wheel asap need to be adjusted for people constant surrender for whatever reason would not the increase chance wheel rewards to reduce the abuse

Howdies!

Thanks for your input, I've noted it for the development team.

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions!

Hi guys I just wanted to voice an experience I had this week:

I lose the coin flip, draw an Trubbish as my only pokemon, my opponent has a strange turn but it looks like I'm going to be dead when he swings on his second turn. I peel an impressive run of cards and because he went all in on Litleo (who was surely headed for 110 damage next turn) i was able to kill it on sight!

Horray! Except you know I didn't get a wheel spin.

It happened again in a second game and rather then killing my opponent I sat there and clicked "resume" a few times. When my opponent asked me what I was doing, I told him I had to wait to kill him to guarantee a wheel spin, and he said I wasn't playing the game correctly. :(

I don't know if you agree with that player's opinion but thought I throw it out there! :)

Hi guys I just wanted to voice an experience I had this week:

I lose the coin flip, draw an Trubbish as my only pokemon, my opponent has a strange turn but it looks like I'm going to be dead when he swings on his second turn. I peel an impressive run of cards and because he went all in on Litleo (who was surely headed for 110 damage next turn) i was able to kill it on sight!

Horray! Except you know I didn't get a wheel spin.

It happened again in a second game and rather then killing my opponent I sat there and clicked "resume" a few times. When my opponent asked me what I was doing, I told him I had to wait to kill him to guarantee a wheel spin, and he said I wasn't playing the game correctly. :(

I don't know if you agree with that player's opinion but thought I throw it out there! :)

So you stall games for getting a chance on the wheel, you are obviusly doing it WRONG, seriously

Letting this Cheating Wheel System to proceed would probably result on earlier removal

and players kept saying not allowing the (Cheating the Wheel System by surrendering) is a Punishment for surrendering (As the start thread did not say or implicate any punishment)

The wheel just need some finalize adjustment.

* Players who complete the game (Win or Lose) would get an increased chance of get better rewards like Mystery box more often (may be in the future Mystery Box + Mystery Box or Mystery Box + Random 5 Card Pack)

So if I understand what your saying SterlingW, the next system updates to the wheel could:

- The chance of a mystery box remains the SAME so long as the player has conceded BUT if they've finished their games, the chance INCREASES. As a result conceding doesn't actually LOWER the rate of a mystery box so long as they've just conceded in the PREVIOUS game (which would have lowered the ratio back to NORMAL.)

- The dev team considers adding an incentive to players for completing their games, by perhaps including a 5-card Pack on the wheel spin.

Have I got that right? Sounds reasonable to me.

My suggestion is more likely to be Balanced and yes that what i was saying.

Endorse them to actually play the game fully. Also, reduce players of abusing the wheel to actually play because they will get better rewards than surrendering for the wheel time to time and get nothing good. (Mostly i see this with new players doing that because they are new and they are desperate for free cards)

Now this happening like crazy especially in tournaments , i think there should some kind of punishment

Archived