Game crashes every time in a battle

TJDrake

It goes something like this:

I boot up the game fine

Login smoothly

I can do anything in the store, card selection, deck management and even purchasing.

However, when i do a battle of any sort (PVP or player vs trainer), the game crashes after the first attack is dealt, regardless of which side.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Hi TJDrake!

Please try these tips for improving game performance:

• Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest" and uncheck the special effect boxes, lower your game resolution to 1024x768.
  • Try switching the game to windowed mode from the in-game Settings.
  • Try running TCGO from the “Refresher” file, which can be found in your “Pokemon Trading Card Game Online” folder.
  • Run a virus / malware scan. From your Windows system accessories run Disk Defragmenter.
  • Before running TCGO, close any unnecessary background programs (web browsers, word processor, etc.).
  • If all else fails, we ask that you try reinstalling the game.

If this doesn't help, we recommend that you submit a ticket to the support team for individual investigation. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include any crash reports or error messages you've received, as well as a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag for Windows or System Profiler for Mac).

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Hey all here's one more. Why is it game crashes still when you do a private trade. Server still says can connect and cant talk with server every time someone does a private trade either public list or from friend list. Also, when are going to get our missing cards back. Either blanked out cards in collection and cards like the old normal full art landorus. These things have been getting very annoying. Just a couple of questions that need answers. Have a good day and see you all around the battle zone.

Hello!

Again, if these solutions do not help, the support team should be able to assist you further. If you need additional information regarding how to submit a ticket, I'd be happy to help! :)

Thanks again for your patience.

Archived