small tweeks

n2o4this

i think everyone would enjoy it if you were able to check binders and request to battle trainers the same way you pm the trainer in the chat room. going into trade-create trade-private- looking up the person is a bit of a hassle and i have been adding way to many friends just so i can battle them. Also can we take out the coins and tickets from the mystery box rewards and maybe add some common and uncommon cards instead. I always get excited when the wheel lands here, only to get bummed when i see that i won 1 ticket or 1 coin..Just a few ideas i thought of

Guest ArtichokeCat

IDK, because when they STOP giving free tickets through tournaments,

that may be your main source of tickets other than the weekly prize. :P

They are still going to give back your tickets ATM though...

I agree in its not bad idea the tournament tickets being a prize of the wheel but what is a bad idea is when 1ticket is already a prize in the wheel there is a prize in the mistery box wich is another 1tournament ticket, if you get lucky achieving a mistery box why is needed to give a prize that is already part of the normal wheel? I think giving atleast 2tournament tickets in the mistery box and 1 on the wheel would be ok

Hi n2o4this,

I'll submit your suggestions and feedback for review by the Dev team and leave this thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

mystery box provides 4 tickets,

Archived