Profile Achievements multiple knock out

PapCarnage

Has anyone managed to Knock out muliple pokemon with one attack in the profile achievements ?

if so how? with which pokemon ?

thanks.

You need to use attacks that hit multiple pokemon at the same time. For example, Wheezing (PS 58)'s Smogbank does 20 damage to each of your opponent's pokemon. I'm pretty sure I used that to get the 3x and 4x achievements.

Wheezing is good, also you can try kyurem, seismitoad (plasma freeze) or minun. Yesterday i completed the 5HKO with seismitoad and dusknoir to move the damage counters.

Thanks for the info, i'll let you know how I did it.

Rufo2000, I saw pokemons that target at the same time both your and your opponent bench pokemons. I guess that's how you'll knock 6 (or more) pokemons.

The thing is that AoE moves generally don't hit very hard, so you need your opponent to have a full bench with Pokémon that are all around the same HP, and hope you can get them all low enough to take them out in 1 hit without knocking one out before that.

If you really want the achievement, it's probably best to get a friend to play against you and have him play a deck that allows you to easily pull that 6xKO off.

The thing is that AoE moves generally don't hit very hard, so you need your opponent to have a full bench with Pokémon that are all around the same HP, and hope you can get them all low enough to take them out in 1 hit without knocking one out before that.

If you really want the achievement, it's probably best to get a friend to play against you and have him play a deck that allows you to easily pull that 6xKO off.

I tried that in friend mode and after I pulled it off the achievement was not recognized.

Are these achievements recognized when facing off against the computer? That is probably the best way to earn them if that is the case (the computer being prone to filling the Bench in my experience).

• 3 months later...

I have knock out 6 Pokemon many times with kyurem 30 damage to each bench pokemon :)

And i have wipe out the bench pokemon With Kyogre & Groudon Legend many times. 

With make possible to do 150 damage to each banch pokemon :)

btw. my top damage in a game is 2610 damage ;)

Here's how u do that

1.Get Dialga  and Palkia Legend so that u dont lose or get opponents exs outta play

2.De-evolve your opponents pkmns with  Golork(De-evolution punch)

3.Use NV kyurem 2 kill Basic pkmns.

If it worls,Join the pikachu hate club at  General

i think defeating 6 pokemon at once is impossible even with a weezing.

+i think  that to make it possible you to have a weak  defending pokemon to not to get knocked out :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got double knockout via attacking an opponent pokemon with Rocky Helmet on. Both of us had low HP, so both active pokemon fainted. One of the previous basic water decks had a Feraligator who can attack all the bench pokemon at once. If you have that Feraligator, you can use that too but the attack is not powerful to say the least. I think it was 20 each. I knocked all of AIs pokemon once with it. I don't think it is standard legal though since it is old now  but maybe I'm wrong.

• 1 month later...

I finally did it! A 6 pokemon KO and then the next day a 5 pokemon KO. I used the new Earth's Pulse theme deck. I got credit for the KO's if when my opponent had only 3 prizes left. I now have to wait for Pokémon to unglitch my Rallying Cry achievement and I will have completed them all! I think that I read somewhere that if you get all the achievements you earn a special coin. I can not wait; if anybody can elaborate on the special coin I would appreciate.

• 2 weeks later...

My easiest and cheapest approach would be to use the primal clash fighting deck and use rypherior attack to damage both active and benched pokemon in the AI challenge. That was how I got it easily though it does depend on luck.

The dusknoir where you can arrange the opponent's counters. Plus anything athat damages all benched people. Do it on trainer challenge. Easy peasy.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally managed to do all the multiple knock out achievements using the latest Primal Clash Kryogre deck available in the shop. Using Wiscash I killed the defending pokemon and all my benched pokemon having all the same HP.

It takes couple of games in the training section to have it set properly but works wonders.

Depending on how many bench pokemons you place, you can get all the achievements.

I use other variant - play in practice mode with my friend (no friend battle, we choose practice mode battle in the same moment; it's game mode not popular, so, it was easy).

U can use kyurem from legendary treasures (doing 30 damage to each of your opponents benched pokemon + the active pokemon ). Just have a setting with someone who might help you in getting such achievements.

Archived