Sort the boosters you can ask for when trading

thebobwaffles

Whenever I make a trade and want to ask for booster packs, I have to make 20+ clicks to scroll to the ones I want, mostly because the 5-card half packs are there for each booster and take a lot of space. Here's 2 suggestions.

1: Since I don't believe it's possible to obtain tradeable 5-card half boosters (the ones in the token shop are undtradeable), remove them from the trade interface's "I am Getting" section for booster packs.

2: Sort the boosters in the "I am Getting" section by release order. This is because the most recent packs are more available and traded much more often than the older packs that are out of rotation. This would also be a way to hide the 5-card half packs if removing them is too much, just put them after all of the full 10-card packs.

Alternatively a scroll bar for the entire trade interface would be great.

I highly agree with this. Whenever I want to trade for packs it is quite annoying to keep on clicking to get to the one I want.

1: Since I don't believe it's possible to obtain tradeable 5-card half boosters

It is possible to get tradeable versions of the 5 card booster packs though I don't know how (through gems, maybe?).

Yes please and add a search function to the booster trades as well!! geeze I spend half an hour or more doing trades because of this.

Hi thebobwaffles,

I'll submit your suggestions to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

Thanks for your input!

Another thing would be to make use of the ability to mark packs as "for trade" or "for want", and move the marked packs to the front of the selection of the "I'm getting" and "I'm giving" sections of the trade interface. that way we can easily select that packs that we want to give/get, and not have to click a lot to find the pack we want.

Archived