How much are COL Grass energy worth?

Guest ArtichokeCat

1 pack is a little low. The one issue that makes energy different is that you need more then 4.

Also Energy is required in all decks. (Yes here are different energies but usual most deck fit in to 3-4 of the types).

This will keep the value higher.

So before CoL energy was 20+/- I would think that 10-15 is still more reasonable then 2.

1 pack is a little low. The one issue that makes energy different is that you need more then 4.

Also Energy is required in all decks. (Yes here are different energies but usual most deck fit in to 3-4 of the types).

This will keep the value higher.

So before CoL energy was 20+/- I would think that 10-15 is still more reasonable then 2.

That would be good, but even now after just a couple of days in the new week you can get one grass energy for "only" 3 packs.

That's today. What about tomorrow.

So yes things on the wheel can be gotten for less then before they were on the wheel.

When catcher got changed the FA value feel overnight however now it is significantly higher.

When BW09 was on the wheel is went from 100+ (a huge overvalue) to a few packs. What will

it be in the future?

Darkrai Promo (over valued) to a more correct value for a promo card.

Just saying that being on the wheel does not a permanent price change, but more of an adjustment as there is more supply and I stand by my statement that needing more then 4 in a deck will help hold the value long term.

The most a wheel prize has had a value of 1-2 the day it came out on the wheel still. Grass col are too common on the wheel, it should fall down below a pack during the week at minimum - looking at every trend so far from wheel prizes says that.

The only reason it isn't below one pack so far on Tuesday, is because of:

1. Tradition; A lot of traders are trying to recover a little bit of value

2. You need multiple energy for a deck

But that can only keep the price above one pack for so long.

I find it hilarious how some big traders are still trying to sell the wheel stuff for 20+ packs on public xD. Let it go, people, you can't charge big prices anymore :P

I still say CoL grass energies aren't that low, besides what the public offers say. I don't think that a card that is more demanded than a HGSS grass energy has a lower value than said energy. I think 2 packs each is a fair price

Guest ArtichokeCat
It's easy enough getting them at 1 each.

Yeah. 1 PF. They might rise a bit later so I'll hold them for now. :P

Yeah. 1 PF. They might rise a bit later so I'll hold them for now. :P

I hope they rise up though, even just a little, i got 30 of them!XD yeah, nice idea would be to hold on to them.

Archived