Deck copyright :p

Ex-Law

Just wanted to say I have the best deck there is (and the 2nd best deck).

I probably won't ever use it online because everyone will be able to see it, copy it, make a few changes and say they made it or use it against me :P.

So here is the deck in code language: Shra + Rani, Hysk, Dole & Whho. Variation #1: Arof, Shmra.

And the 2nd best deck: Daga :P

Now if I ever need to prove I invented these deck, I can do it using this post :D (because of the timestamp and the codes).

Kind regards,

Ex-Law

There is no perfect deck; every deck has a flaw in it. To say that it's the "best deck there is" is pure opinion, nothing more.

xDDD no, seriously, i dont see any sense in this thread xDDD

A month or two from no when everyone uses this deck this post will come in handy :)

A month or two from no when everyone uses this deck this post will come in handy :)

1- You said you didnt played the deck online, so im preety sure your deck is not optimal and by any means the best, 2- good luck trying to prove you created a deck by a post in this forum when if its with card from a future set people in other pokemon tcg games tested it before you and if its frm an old card im preety sure someone else played it time ago

Hello trainers!

As there doesn't seem to be a topic for discussion here, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to try again with a thread which contains a clear topic for discussion.

Thanks for your understanding! :)

Archived