Why doesn't the Basic Yellow Deck show up for me?

Pikalover5769

Hi everyone,

So I just got back into Pokemon Online (I love the changes). I played the game a few years back and I believe I unlocked the older decks including basic yellow. Why aren't they unlocked for me now that I came back to the game?

Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you,

Pikalover5769

I have a similar question, in that I had the Basic Yellow deck back in the day also, and I still own all of the cards (as they are trade locked), and yet it does not show up on the "theme decks" tab of decks like all the other old and new basic decks do. Any idea why this might be the case?

Hello!

Apologies for the wait.

If you have a Basic Yellow theme deck and cannot use it in Trainer Challenge, this is intentional. The Basic Yellow and Basic Orange theme decks were only usable in Trainer Challenge for a short period of time due to a bug and were not intended to be used in Trainer Challenge.

If you find that you once had a Basic Yellow theme deck and do not have one now, the best course of action would be to submit a ticket to the support team for individual investigation. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much information as possible to ensure that we can thoroughly investigate.

On a site note, bumping is considered off-topic and is not permitted. You can read about this rule and others by clicking the Forum Rules link near the bottom of the page. :)

Thanks for your patience and your report!

Archived