My Suggestion about GAME

n3n2n1

I also have a suggestion about GAME improvement.

As all player have this problem that they open an untradeable pack and amazingly they get a SR/FA/EX card but sadly untradable. Most of the player (like me) gets very angry when it happens. :mad:

So i was wondering that PTCGO should make a feature which can solve this problem.

My suggestion about this problem is that every 15th (or maybe more) login,user shall receive some sort of magic wand (or anything like it) that can turn one of his/her untradeable card into TRADEABLE.That would be COOL :cool:

And i also guess PTCGO will get more daily player then regular when this happens.

Feel free to reply to this thread and tell me if you like my suggestion or not & also post your ideas about the game. :D

Hi n3n2n1,

I'll pass your suggestion along to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

I think 15 total logins; let's face it, not everyone has the luxury of being able to play everyday. If it was made after 15 total logins, rather than 15 consecutive logins, it would benefit every player rather than handicap some players. Anyway, good suggestion.

Archived