black screen and broken graphics upon start up in mac

etghrtgrgtgt334

I successfully downloaded and installed the game in my macbook pro, however when i first opened the refresher it just says needs repair and i can't press repair but when i close it and reopen it it gets completed and patches successfully but when i press the game opens and the screen is just black and occasionally there will be little white pixels. please I need help on how I can make it work without error.

Hi Etghrtgrgtgt334,

I'd recommend attempting to re-install the game after removing all traces of it and saving the new download to a separate file than before. If that doesn't work, send a ticket in to the Support Team. They'll be able to give you more detailed instructions on what to do next.

There's a link to the Support Portal in my signature and be sure to include what you've already tried in your ticket.

Thanks!

Try taking it out of full screen mode! If you have Mavericks (10.9), you can use the menu tool bar and click the blue fullscreen icon in the top-right corner. If not, try to find another workaround for windowed mode. My partner's Macbook Pro 13" was glitching on full screen, and windowed mode solved the problem.

Good luck!

THAT WORKED! Oh I am so happy. Only thing is the windowed one looks a bit strange so I might have to play around with it. But now I can actually play for the first time in MONTHS

Archived