mewEX glitch

kingleone

I was in vs mode in a random standard match when I had MewEX out. I tried to use MewEX's move to move 1 water energy(when Suicune had 2 attached to it) from Suicune(not ex) to MewEX. After I selected the energy and pressed ok and selected MewEX to move the energy to it did nothing. I then tried to move a psychic energy to suicune and it was moved to the discard pile. I do have screenshots of the layout of the board after this happened but cant post them due to permissions. I post this in the hopes of this bug/glitch being fixed in an update or next time the server does maintenance. Thank You!

I think this is because the ability to move energy is an attack of Mew EX. Because suicune is protected from EX pokemon attacks and effects, he is protected from the effects of taking energy away from it and also protected from the effects of attaching energy to it.

Yes, Suicune ability is the key here. It's working as it should because Mew's Replace is still attack and Suicune is immune to those from all Pokemon EX. It's same if you try to use Energize attack with Victini EX and power up Suicune. Energy will just get discarded instead of getting attached to Suicune.

Archived