Has the tournament begun yet?

Guest ArtichokeCat

the problem is the amount of spam in the chat that after spending the start time for tourney. Until now begins to lower the spam

the problem is the amount of spam in the chat that after spending the start time for tourney. Until now begins to lower the spam

You what mate?

I find it hard to believe that the chat spam (witch coincidentally has gone down in the last few minutes) is the reason that the tournament is being delayed. The truth is that we are in the dark and should wait for a staff member posts about this.

Official word on what's happening would be good.....some people got up at 2am to play and would like to go back to bed if it's not on :(

Official word on what's happening would be good.....some people got up at 2am to play and would like to go back to bed if it's not on :(

To be fair, I think they assume most will just get up at their normal time and participate when they can. It is a six hour window, after all. People like me that hope to play all six hours are probably not what they have in mind. XD

Or do you already started? or on a ******? Because I do not know if I just do not you just does not work this game, whether wszstkim to tpunamend play.

It is said to be 6 hours, which is something I can later go and play, whether you need to zamym early should I apply?

Weren't tournaments on a Monday last time? I'm willing to bet they just screwed up the date on the announcements.

If that were the case then they would of realised that a couple of days ago and amended it.

Archived