Pokemon Support Experience

NightSpear90

hello fellow online pokemon trainers,

i was wondering if any of you guys have any expierence with super pokemon support.

I have and i am not happy about the way they handle my case, and also the time they take to give me answers i dont need. I have the feeling they dont even read my messages completely.

The main reason i'm making this tread is cause of my bad pulls. i openend like 300 freeze packs last 3 weeks and only had 2 FA cards and like 4 heatran reg ex and 0 SR. So i opened a cause about the fact that online pulls are way different as in real life.

after spending like an hour to typ things like how long i play, how much money ive spended, and that i just want to know whats wrong i got an answer back to my problem.

the answer was something like this: 1 booster packs containes 1 rare, 1 foil etc....

man i was so frustrated about it i typed back something that was not so nice. off course thats my mistake and stupid cause it wil only take longer. after they told me i was unrespectfull ( which i was) i said i was sorry and tried again to explain my problem.

its now like 10 days after my 1st support ticket.

3rd answer from support:

Hello Rick,

Thank you for your patience in this issue.

The assortment of cards found in the Booster Packs listed is possible through the random assortment of cards intended for collectability. We are unable to discuss further information regarding card packaging.

We hope this information has been useful. If you experience any issues, feel free to update this ticket or create a new ticket for them.

We appreciate your dedication and thank you for playing Pokémon!

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team.

Now i'm waiting 3 weeks already.

I was wondering if other players have any problems with support to? I dont want to make this thread about bad pulls, but about the bad answers from support, and the no help i get. Its only to improve it , not to only complain about it!

Thxn, NightSpear90

Card pulls are entirely random online. While in booster boxes, you can expect at least 3 "good" cards, there is no guarantee online. Think of each booster pack online, as the first pack in every box. It's entirely RNG, and although you were unlucky, that's no reason to submit a support ticket.

To answer your question, I too have had a less than stellar experience with the support team. 3 days ago, [Content removed - discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums. -Prof. Poplar] With the change, I found that my friends list had been wiped clean, which naturally upset me. I sent in a ticket simply asking for an explanation of my name change, and a possible recovery of my friends list. I'm still waiting on their reply.

On another note, this isn't the correct place to post this thread, and I assume it's going to be locked by a mod very soon.

Card pulls are entirely random online. While in booster boxes, you can expect at least 3 "good" cards, there is no guarantee online. Think of each booster pack online, as the first pack in every box. It's entirely RNG, and although you were unlucky, that's no reason to submit a support ticket.

To answer your question, I too have had a less than stellar experience with the support team. 3 days ago, [REMOVED] With the change, I found that my friends list had been wiped clean, which naturally upset me. I sent in a ticket simply asking for an explanation of my name change, and a possible recovery of my friends list. I'm still waiting on their reply.

On another note, this isn't the correct place to post this thread, and I assume it's going to be locked by a mod very soon.

Actually this isn't quite true, some Plasma Blast boxes only contained 1 "good" card :P

Yeah, and the 1 "Good" card is probably a Secret Rare... :)

actually I saw a person get only a Jirachi and most others only a reg ex

Archived