Why isn't Basic Yellow unlocked for me...?

Pikalover5769

Hi everyone,

So I just got back into Pokemon Online (I love the changes). I played the game a few years back and I believe I unlocked the older decks including basic yellow. Why aren't they unlocked for me now that I came back to the game?

Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you,

Pikalover5769

Card in your Pokemon Card Collection (Your Card Inventory in Pokemon Trading Card Online)

Mines no longer exist as a theme deck for reason,but the cards are in my card collection so its still there(the cards).

I have the exact same thing. I still own all the cards from basic yellow, but it is not on my deck manager or trainer challenge deck select screens any more. I had to custom-build the deck again, but now it's not eligible for theme deck play, which is what i wanted to do with it. The other three original basic decks are still there, and work fine.

• 2 weeks later...

the basic yellow deck is too old. There were new theme decks like "basic orange deck" and "rallying cry deck". The basic deck you get now is a psychic deck. it replaces the "rallying cry deck" and you can play trainer challenge with that deck.

• 5 months later...

I just played 2 matches against 2 different players that had the basic Yellow theme deck. I asked them were they got them but they did not reply. Can anybody elaborate on this.

Basic Yellow is still considered a theme deck, hence it's available to use in Theme matches on PvP. However, at some point (I think it was over a year ago), it was taken out of the Trainer Challenge in favor of the newer theme decks.

Hello Rufo2000!

The Basic Yellow Theme Deck was given out to users a long time ago, so if you're account is on the newer side you won't have it. Sorry about that!

Via the Pokémon TCG Online Forums Rules linked below, posting in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days is not permitted. Therefore, I'll be closing this thread. Thanks for your understanding!

Archived