Nobody shown in offer friends list (private trade doesn't work)

ROB888

Hey, I got a problem making private trades. I can't see the cards my friends are trading, because my friends list isn't showing. This only occurs when using the View Cards' Create Trade button.

I tried relogging and removing people but nothing will make it appear. Though very rarely my friends are shown, when I'm online for a hour or so I think (suddenly I'm able to see them all), when I try to send them an offer using the friends list, I lose connection to the server.

I have had this problem for quite some time now (like 2 months, maybe longer) hoping it would've been fixed already.

The only way I can see anyone else's cards is after they send me a offer, then I can use the counter button and am able to see their cards. Of course this makes trading with friends inconvienent.

The friends list in the chatbox/lobbies in the left sidetab works fine, though. It's only when I want to create a private offer to send to friends.

I suspect there is an overflow in the networking code.

Hope this info is of any help for trying to fix this problem.

Hi Rob!

Thank you for your report. You may also want to contact Customer Support (click the link in my signature and "Ask a Question"), as this is something that they may have tips for. Please be sure to specify whether you are using a Mac or PC.

Thanks!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived