Gothita Future Sight (55/124 DRX)

grentis09

I recently played a match where my Gothita was my active pokemon. I used its only attack, Future Sight, and the window that lets you select your next five cards from your deck popped up. As it should. When I tried double-clicking my selections though, some cards would show up twice in two different slots. Then, when I'd try and double-click the duplicated card back into the selection pool, the card would disappear completely, and basically glitch out the attack. This happened a few times during the same turn and it took me well over a minute to even try to figure out how to get off the attack window...

If anyone is a dragger rather than a double-clicker like myself, you may get a different result, but all I know at the moment is that double-clicking cards during future sight screws the game up and needs to be addressed somehow.

I use the same Gothita from time to time and I've noticed that it will place a card with just a single click. A rapid double-click then bugging it out makes sense, or at least it's easy to see what it would. Unless/until they fix it, single click should work for you.

Hello grentis09,

We were unable to replicate your report. This may be a lagging issue or a problem with your client. It may help to open your Options panel (the two gears symbol) and change your performance settings to "Fastest". If this doesn't solve your issue, we recommend uninstalling your game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer from the Pokémon TCG Online front page.

Thanks for your patience, and let us know how it goes! :)

Archived