Your Best Pulls!

TheBoss99a

Let's all share the luck! Please tell me your best card pulls, and which set you opened.

EG.) One time, I opened 3 Plasma Blast packs. I pulled 3 genesect ex back-to-back-to-back!

I openend x2 PF Packs : PUlled ultra ball SR & on the next Pack i openend a lugia EX FA

also pulling x1 virizion EX FA & IN One ace spec in a row

x1 Emboar SR & x1 Zekrom EX FA :) ( All a pack after pack directly :) )

• 2 weeks later...

and i pulled today : ultra ball sr / korrina fa / x4 dragonite EX/ X1 Herccross EX FA & one mega ex reg :) seems ultimate ( but tht in 20 pcks totl) :D

When plasma storm was new i had 10 plasma storm packs and I got, Blk KyuremEX, Lugia EX FA and Victini EX.

Also in real life, i was at a tourney and was the first one with flashfire cards allowed, and i needed one lysandre in my deck so i was like i'll just open packs until i get any old lysandre and i'll stop. And in my first pack what do yu know, i got Lysandre FA! i was the first in my league area/tournament to have got one. I opened more packs after that anyway :3

On my very first day on the game I bought two packs. Got a Darkrai FA holo, and in the next pack I got Darkrai EX. Dark Explorers packs. =]

mine was FA Mewtwo right when i started playing online and i think i traded i tfor like 6 packs cause i didnt know it was so good -_-

I just purchased the Furious Fists Elite Trainer Box and pulled a M Lucario Ex. This is the first time I've pulled an EX from a Trainer Box. I own all the other ones and didn't pull any.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived