Questions of Mine for PTCGO

M_Red_DragonO1

So here are some questions that i am hoping that they will get answered.

1) When is the next tournament? Also can you post a schedule of tournament days? So that it won't be some sort of surprise when we log in to the game.

2) When is future tournaments gonna have a cash reward, since gems is gonna be in PTCGO someday?

3) When is PTCGO planning on bringing older sets of cards in the game? (Like Base set and others)

4) When is the Forums gonna fix some of the censored part? To me, it is buggy. Due to that most words shouldn't be in the censored part. o.o

5) I lost my train of thought xD

1 - don't they normally post an announcement of upcomingg tournaments ?

2- since gems get you tradeable boosters, and currently the tournament awards tradeable boosters, is it not pretty much the same anyways? I don't think the gems get you anything other than tradeable boosters?

3- unlikely to happen, you're not the first to ask

4 - again, very unlikely to improve much. since when you try to mention certain words being not rude or innapropriate to the mods, they consider you to be trying to bypass the filter and mute or warn you instead of fixing the problem

5 - it happens

On 2. Yeah but most TCG games have [Content removed - please keep all discussion on the topic of Pokémon. -Prof. Poplar]

1) Tournament dates and times are posted on the forum under the Announcements area.

2) I seriously doubt that there'll be a cash rewards. When Gems become available, from what I have heard, you're be able to buy booster packs and promo cards. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen.

3) As much as we want it to, that'll never happen. The cards of old are incredibly underpowered compared to the cards of today.

4) People can take offense to words really easy. So whilst we may not think of them as insulting others will do.

Archived