Is Slowking's Second Sight bug ever going to be fixed?

SamuraiJoe

HeartGold SoulSilver Slowking's "Second Sight" ability does NOT work properly. The player using the ability gets to choose which deck to manipulate--his or his opponent's. This part works fine. However, the opponent is supposed to know which deck is being examined and rearranged. This is not happening. It is important for the opponent to know what is going on in order to decide when to play supporters such as N, PONT, etc.

This bug has always existed to my knowledge, but ethical players have avoided using the card (much like they did with other buggy cards cards that could be exploited in the past, such as victini, junk arm, eviolite, etc.). There is one player in particular who gets his kicks by exploiting this bug. He has been informed of the bug multiple times, but continues his abuse.

Please fix this bug to put an end to his (and potentially others') poor sportsmanship.

I'm not sure how that fell off the radar, but I just checked the bug database and it looks like a fix is scheduled for the next game update.

Archived