sick of this game

zeemar

Every single day I find some sort of stupid glitch and i'm fed up with it, every day I have to consider soming to he forums to complain about something and i'm fed up with it, I get disconnected every day at least twice, I find stupid bugs like wins not counting, not getting booster packs I purchase, a trade glitch every day it's something different. I'm going to keep playing but i'm not sure how much stupid garbage I can take anymore!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Every single day I find some sort of stupid glitch and i'm fed up with it, every day I have to consider soming to he forums to complain about something and i'm fed up with it, I get disconnected every day at least twice, I find stupid bugs like wins not counting, not getting booster packs I purchase, a trade glitch every day it's something different. I'm going to keep playing but i'm not sure how much stupid garbage I can take anymore!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

not sure if you know this, but nobody is forcing you to keep playing, if it annoys you that much you can always just stop

A fresh installation of the game might fix many of the issues you are describing.

Seeing this thread sounds more like ranting rather than constructive feedback, I am closing this thread. Remember, you are always welcome to submit all those bugs you find in the "report a bug" category, and that would be very helpful in getting them fixed.

Archived