The wheel should have lots more prizes

2ance

In my own, I saw how wonderful the wheel is after the match. I as a player become excited to spin the wheel. Now there are some ideas I would like to suggest:

Can we put like 3 roulette or at least for the timeline of the game. If your match has finished from 1-5 mins it would give out the basic 2 mystery gift 1 ticket and a bunch of coins, now if you finished the game from 6-15 mins I suggest to put a much better roulette from 2 mystery gift it becomes 3 then the tourney ticket becomes doubled and the coins are doubled as well, now for the 3rd roulette, if you finished excrutiating time just to finish a standard game now the mystery gift remains 2 and a chance to get a random full art/random EX or COL energy then the rest is still the same as the 2nd roulette like the tickets and the coin stuff.

Now I just want to make this suggestion since everyone is complaining about the value of the cards.

At least if you ever implement something like this, they will have a chance to get some of the "Premium" cards that everyone is after. Making the game at least a game of chance not battle of how much packs you can stash in.

Please respect my post,

I'm not against anyone here I just want to have a reprint of some sort for those who were not privileged to get on that certain era of the sets where it came in.

2ance :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That would punish people playing fast decks.

Also, the better rewards you put on there, the more likely people will be to simply farm the wheel by stalling time until they meet the time requirement. Finally, I don't think the wheel needs better rewards. It already hands out free packs and promo cards and a ton of coins.

The only prize I would recommend adding would be avatar items; perhaps pikachu packs, charizard packs, or even new clothes that can't be found anywhere other than the prize wheel.

only thing that should be changed is the token inside the box. if i am lucky and i get the box then i should get a real price not 1 token....

yesterday i played 12 games then i finally got a box and there was 1 token inside.

Hi 2ance,

I'll pass this up to the Dev team for consideration and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

Thanks for your input!

Its the worst and amusing decision ever from the MODERATOR. If you intend to add FA and sr from wheel, there will be no such thing as super rare cards anymore since things will be likely appear in wheel soon or later. I don understand the problem with raising super rare cards price at all, if you want to be fancy, please pay or keep urself apart from them. Its so unfair for loyalty player like us, we have been with the game for quite long, spending time to get or buy packs, pull the precious and making a better status or collection to impress, ended up what we got? A slap on the face for wasting all your effort to the game.I do agree coL energy is expensive due to rarity, why don they just reprint new holo energy in future set and the problem will be solve. XY packs always gives energy and we can see how terrible the packs is. Why don they just make the energy holo instead? Adding a non promo card into wheel will definitely make the game lesser and lesser old players to play. If you want to feed the new player, can you pls add CoL or other old packs into the game and they can experience what we did long ago. Then they will have a good collection through the same way as us. For skyrocketing price, the moderator shud also be responsible for such consequence becuz they give ONLY 1 specific variation of packs as the prizes. Look back to the game, the tourney yesterday consisting of 7 RANDOM packs doesnt really affects the pricing in the community rite? Last, you can always add non FA ex into the wheel or promo to make things better, the player of this game are mainly kids and teens, such WHEEL GIVING session will mislead my kids to always go for fancy stuff in everything they face. Pls think deeply because i don want my kids to be greedy and educated in a wrong way, thank you. I want them to learn to appreciate and you doest need to be fancy to be on top of the world.

Sorry 2ance, i have no offence on your statement, some cards are expensive with the reason behind. I do agree if moderator added some reg ex or rare in since we have no alternative unlike sr and FA which often comes with cheaper version. I already lose out a lot paying in promo darkrai and giratina(Since they are gem items last time) and we had enough patient to swallow the lost. I just want a better treat to players from other parts of the world, we already lose out on gems, and majority tourney due to timezone, if the moderator want us to spend over and over again(since all our OLD Collection have no value) to exchange for cards in latest set, I don think I will have enough resources. Pls keep in mind where some country is really hard to find pokemon packs and thus FA and sr is our preparation for any future set.

I can't undesrtand people crying about value of a digital card, its so disgusting to see a bad playerbase in a really cool game like PTCGO... Try to play Magic or Yugioh where reprints of the same exact card are in the order of day and stop complaining about a F2P online game like PTCGO wich staff is trying to make the game better for ALL players and not the ones who SPEND lots of MONEY (like in the Pay2Win games)

the ones who SPEND lots of MONEY (like in the Pay2Win games)

Honestly, you don't have to spend a single dime to collect a bunch of high value cards. Just play in tournaments for your free packs, start trading away for profit and work your way up from there. All it takes is a bit of patience.

Also FYI, this game wouldn't even be able to exist without the players that actually do pay. Just saying.

In my own, I saw how wonderful the wheel is after the match. I as a player become excited to spin the wheel. Now there are some ideas I would like to suggest:

Can we put like 3 roulette or at least for the timeline of the game. If your match has finished from 1-5 mins it would give out the basic 2 mystery gift 1 ticket and a bunch of coins, now if you finished the game from 6-15 mins I suggest to put a much better roulette from 2 mystery gift it becomes 3 then the tourney ticket becomes doubled and the coins are doubled as well, now for the 3rd roulette, if you finished excrutiating time just to finish a standard game now the mystery gift remains 2 and a chance to get a random full art/random EX or COL energy then the rest is still the same as the 2nd roulette like the tickets and the coin stuff.

Now I just want to make this suggestion since everyone is complaining about the value of the cards.

At least if you ever implement something like this, they will have a chance to get some of the "Premium" cards that everyone is after. Making the game at least a game of chance not battle of how much packs you can stash in.

Please respect my post,

I'm not against anyone here I just want to have a reprint of some sort for those who were not privileged to get on that certain era of the sets where it came in.

2ance :rolleyes::rolleyes:

100% disagree because it will favors stallers who abuse the wheels (More like cheating the system) (3 wheel more abuse so no

What they should do is rebalance the wheel

-Make it fair-

*Increase the chance of better prizes when winning the game or fully playing the completed game

*Chances remain the same chance if user just surrendering

Honestly, you don't have to spend a single dime to collect a bunch of high value cards. Just play in tournaments for your free packs, start trading away for profit and work your way up from there. All it takes is a bit of patience.

Also FYI, this game wouldn't even be able to exist without the players that actually do pay. Just saying.

Trading away for profit... The main reason the wheel is giving out expensive things nowadays (So cards stop skyrocketing in price and no one gets any profit, just fair trades)

Archived