Cheap yet effective deck.

Aloeb

Hi, I was wondering if I could get any ideas on decks that don't cost many packs (As I only have 1 PF and 16 FF) yet can still win a good amount of times. Please let me know any that you can think of, but please don't suggest the durant (devour) deck as it is what I currently use.

Thanks in advance.

Aloeb.

Try the Round deck. You can easily get 4 Meloetta-EX for a pack each, and the Seismitoad line can easily be obtained for 3 packs. Most of the other cards can be found for free by redeeming the code PLASMABLAST. You may have to trade some more packs for trainers and such though.

i worked with thood on a deck once that had some real potential: ninjask, shedinja, and toxicroak/bouffalant (with revenge)

the plan is to use either ninjask or shedinja to attack but make sure that when your turn ends the shedinja is active.

and then it can get KO'ed by your opponent the next turn but he/she won't be allowed to take a prize.

and then just use the toxicroak or bouffalant with revenge to deal 90 damage (or more if you use muscle band or silver mirror).

or, if you dont mind about it being unlimited add life dew + exeggcutes and junk arms to prevent your opponent from taking any prizes at all.

Try Lopunny, Weavile, Exeggcute. It's a very inexpensive deck and is extremely strong too. I'm sure you can look a deck list up for it on the internet.

Yveltal is about 50 (assuming you get cheapest versions of everything from zaftco) if you can come up with a bit more its worth the investment imo

Other than that I think weavile is your best bet or maybe pyroar deck without the tropical beaches

You could try a Flareon deck. It's an uncommon and you can kind of fill in the rest of the pokemon pool with what you've got until you get more cards. Some good pokemon to run with Flareon are Raichu, Garbodor, Drifblim, Leafeon, and Audino.

Unlimited wise, it's rayquaza eelectric

Rayeels is NOT a cheap deck, Eelektrik is going to be valuable again, Rayquaza EX is still kinda expensive and Keldeo EX is definitely not letting up.

The cheap decks I've been really enjoying are Weavile/Lopunny/Exeggcute, Flareon/Cofagrigus and Gourgeist/Garbodor/Meowstic. All of these decks are pretty fragile but really fun to play and can be competitive.

Archived