how to play or enroll in a tournament

demilton

how do I sign up and play in a tournament? can not play in tournaments makes time to help clarify ask me questions about the tournament please.

how do I sign up and play in a tournament? can not play in tournaments makes time to help clarify ask me questions about the tournament please.

Same question. Every time I go to Tournament, it's blank. It's been this way since I've started playing Pokemon online.

a few days ago I could play but already have a week to appear not more tournaments, excuse any spelling mistakes because I am Brazilian do not speak fluent engles

From my very little knowledge about tournaments is that at least for right now they only appear 1 a week (more or less). They will appear in the on demand tab, and the on demand tab allows for you to play these tournaments as many times as you want while they are going on. So really you'll just need to check each day (maybe a couple times a day) to see if they are there or not.

scheduled are not opened yet to anyone. and the only "sign-up" is entering whatever tournament(s) you want when the show up in the tournaments tab, however the tournament tickets are needed to enter the tournaments.

From my very little knowledge about tournaments is that at least for right now they only appear 1 a week (more or less). They will appear in the on demand tab, and the on demand tab allows for you to play these tournaments as many times as you want while they are going on. So really you'll just need to check each day (maybe a couple times a day) to see if they are there or not.

Strange. I've been playing for months and I've never seen anything appear in the tournament menu whenever I check. I just keep piling tournament tickets with no apparent purpose.

Strange. I've been playing for months and I've never seen anything appear in the tournament menu whenever I check. I just keep piling tournament tickets with no apparent purpose.

It is best to keep checking each day because when i first saw that there were tournaments going on (a few days to a week ago) no one told me they were going on I just happened to click it while they were.

Archived