Coin Flips

KueKas

Since last game patch, I have the idea that coin flips are not balanced at all. I had days (not only one game, but many of them during days) where the coin flips are only tails and almost no heads (1/2 max). Sometimes i take advantage of this when it's my turn to choose heads or tails to start the game, allways choosing tails and starting the game (and I play against many other persons who does it too, when my experience tells me that they used to choose heads most of the times).

Can you please check this issue?

Thanks.

UPDATE: I didn't told but I'm actually playing in Unlimited. I've played 8 more games with my Durant deck (full of "flip a coin" cards) since I gave this feedback and both me and my opponents hasn't got A SINGLE HEADS in all of those games (and I'm not joking): All games started by tails, no effective crushing hammers, catchers, lasers, etc. So don't tell my that I'm out of luck, because this is not a normal situation for coin flips.

UPDATE 2: Got a balanced coin finally, with some heads and tails during some games, but it only happened in modified deck battles. Maybe it's a problem associated with the unlimited deck battles?

you aren't the first person to bring up this issue. and I think one of the admin gives a good explanation of the phenomenon that you are experiencing. But essentially there is not issue with the coin flips, but I'll leave the explaining to the admins.

Hello!

Our team checks on the functionality of coin flips quite regularly, and no issues have come up recently. We'll continue to keep an eye out in case any one else makes similar reports, however.

I'll be closing this thread now. Thanks for your understanding!

Archived