How can you get Call of Legends booster codes?

DJTimid85

Hey all. Not really sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I've been trying to find out where to get Call of Legends online booster codes. I've seen CoL pack openings online and it doesn't look like an online code is included, and I can't find any place that sells those codes. How are they obtained outside of the online game?

Nothing prior to the Black and White base set had booster codes. Back in the early beta days, a B/W code redemption gave you a booster token to spend in the shop - you could spend it on anything from a HG/SS booster to a B/W booster. These days a B/W code redemption simply nets you a B/W booster; as far as I'm aware there's no method to get new booster for anything between HG/SS and CoL.

Actually, anyone who use their spare codes to redeem HGSS-CoL booster before the game revision will still have them

I think now we have only one way to get HGSS-era packs - in trainer challenge with HGSS decks (which can be redeem with code from Prime Challenge Boxes), and there will be undtradeble packs.

Archived