Kanacho's Clothes Bazaar! - (Avatar Item Trading!)

Kanacho

Kanacho's Clothes Bazaar

Purpose:

The Clothes Bazaar is a place to trade various tradeable trainer items in terms of clothes or other miscellaneous things that might be for sale. You may trade clothes adding up to equal value for an item that is for sale. Perhaps in the future I might also allow for selling of clothes for specified prices offering a way to increase stock of items if people seem interested in this sort of trading thread, but as of right now I'm only trading to acquire things I'm personally looking for. Thanks for your understanding, and any trades you may make!

How to Shop in the Bazaar:

This shopping place offers a variety of avatar good that you may trade for other clothes of equal value you are looking for for the given price. To make a trade offer, simply post a comment in this thread saying what you are buying and the value of that item, and what you are trading for it (the value of your item). Clothes that are extremely rare I will not trade for/sell currently simply due to the high prices they might have or unknown value of the clothes. The clothes I am currently selling/buying are listed bellow, thanks!

Clothes will be valued with points. The base value of 1 point will most likely be applied to clothes that are common/easily obtainable but still have some method in order to acquire them (like Pikachu costume clothes). Clothes that are blue are common, clothes that are green are uncommon, and Orange/Gold is Rare! You can trade in clothes I'm looking for for clothes I'm selling of equal value in the comment you might post.

Players may also pay for the items they want in packs, but we are currently not giving packs for items you want to sell/trade-in. Please keep this in mind when you are shopping in the Bazaar Thanks!

Point To Pack Ratios:

The only Packs we are currently accepting as currency are Flashfire Packs (this is mainly due to the initial small scale of this thread since it will be easier on the small number of traders running it), Thank you for your understanding! In order to pay in packs, simply state the items you are buying, total up their point value, then state how many flashfire packs you will pay according to the summed price. Thank you!

[TABLE=width: 500, align: center]

Pack Name

Point Value

Flashfire

10 Points

[/TABLE]

Currently Selling:

Pikachu Collection Agility Headband - 2 Points (2 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Agility Pants - 2 Points (1 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Agility Shoes - 2 Points (1 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Ears Headband - 1 Point (3 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Electric Pants - 1 Point (1 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Electric Shirt - 1 Point (1 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Electric Shoes - 1 Point (2 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Pokeball Jacket - 1 Point (2 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Pokeball Shirt - 1 Point (1 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Pokeball Shoes - 1 Point (1 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Silhouette Hat - 2 points (1 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Silhouette Shirt - 2 Points (1 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Thunderbolt Hat - 2 Points (2 in stock)

Pikachu Collection Thunderbolt Shoes - 2 Points (1 in stock)

Currently Trading For:

Note: Since I'm looking for only these few clothes to finish my collection I'm willing to pay a bit more to help me complete the collection, not to mention that these clothes are also "rares" from the clothes set. Thanks!

Pikachu Collection Booster Pack - (4 Points)

Pikachu Collection Costume Jacket - (3 Points)

Pikachu Collection Costume Pants - (3 Points)

Pikachu Collection Costume Shoes - (3 Points)

Authorized Trader(s):

The following will list authorized personnel for trading/item appraisal. If you have questions about certain prices on items or you want to trade for items they might have, please contact them! Thanks!

apple57485

Appraisal Values:

The following items are not necessarily in stock or currently desired for our collection but will be appraised with their correlating prices that we value them at. Thank you!

Charizard Collection Booster Pack - (80 Points)

Charizard Collection Rares - (100 Points)

Charizard Collection Uncommons - (40 Points)

Charizard Collection Commons - (20 Points)

Holiday Items - (5 Points)

Mewtwo T-Shirt - (5 Points)

Luxury Soccer Jersey (10 Points)

Thanks again for any trades made and for reading the thread! Also, since this is a new thread and all, if you could post a comment about what you think of this thread idea, or what you might want to see I would appreciate it, thanks again!

Which version of the headband and shoes do you need? Also, Ironingot, I forgot to reserve additional post space, so I will edit my first comment to do so, can you perhaps delete your first for organizational purposes, Thanks!

The pikachu costume, forgot to be specific, sorry!

I have the pants, is it like 3 points for both, or for each is 3 points? is each is 3 points, I can buy the clothes and that will total to 10 points...So yeah, not sure, reply please

Archived