Cannot Play :(

hijodelmar

For the past week I have tried to play this game; but either 1) it tells me user/password invalid, 2) if I keep pressing 'login' it will eventually log me in, but then when I get to "select your active pokemon" the game freezes, or 3)it will accept my username and password, but then says "Client Is Undergoing Maintenance".

I am beginning to wonder if this game just doesn't work, or is in a perpetual state of maintenance. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game at least 25 times in the past 4 days now. I would really like to play, but now think it may not even be worth it :(

I use a Macbook Pro and am running the latest version. My brother who uses Windows 7 has the exact same problems as I do, so I know it's not my computer.

Try starting the game from Refresher.exe. This file can be found in the folder where the game is installed – you can do a search for Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, and you will find it in that folder. If that doesn't work, go to your Pokémon Trading Card Game Online folder, right click on the file Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.exe and click on 'Run as administrator'.

Archived