Problem with starting the game

Barabano

I downloaded thee game from official site. Then I installed game successfully. But when I want to start the game - I have an error message tittled "Oops!" that reads; "The game crashed. The crash report folder named (bunch of numbers) next to game executable.I have windows xp 64 bit, 2,13 ghz, RAM 4 gb.

I tryed to uninstall and then install game several times, but It didn't helped me, Can you give advice what should I do? Thank you.

Hi Barabano,

Please make sure that you have the newest display driver for your video card, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.

Some things you can try include lowering your desktop resolution. Right click on your desktop, select resolution and try 1024x768. If you make it in to TCGO, please set game performance to "Fastest" and lower your in-game resolution (again, try 1024x768) to ensure that crashing does not continue.

If you continue to have issues, please check your current refresh rate. Again, right click on your desktop, selection resolution, then go to the "advanced" section. Click on the "monitor" tab and try lowering your refresh rate to 60 if it is set above 60.

Some other tips include:

• Try switching the game to windowed mode from the in-game Settings.
  • Try running TCGO from the “Refresher” file, which can be found in your “Pokemon Trading Card Game Online” folder.
  • Run a virus / malware scan. From your Windows system accessories run Disk Defragmenter.
  • Before running TCGO, close any unnecessary background programs (web browsers, word processor, etc.).

Hope this helps!

Archived