no courser in game! Cant find any fix!

themrandres

Afew weeks ago i finally decided i would get back into pokemon and suddenly fell deeply in love with it again! unfortunately i am lacking local friends to play with and other than weekly local tournaments. so idecided to download the tcg online game so i could just play online and find a steady constant stream of players, so i downloaded the game which loaded quickly and properly to my knowledge. so just as i was starting up i got to the login screen and as i attempted to log in i noticed there was no visible in game mouse, the mouse was still functional but i was unable to see it what so ever my only clue was when i would see a box get highlighted showing me where the mouse must have been. To my disappointment this doesn't go away after a quick restart and i find no fixes online and have received no response from tech support over the last week, i have tried turning off my "pointer trails" with no improvement ive re installed the game so many times ive lost count, ive been searching everywhere with no answers! if sombody here can help it would be a huuuuge help, im not sure if its a setting issue on my pc or an in game bug. if i could just start playing already i would really just die of happiness at this point.

Im sorry to hear your having issues.

Try running the Refresher.exe in your install directory, or completely reinstalling the game from scratch. I hope this resolves your issue.

could you please just let me know what is the "refresher.exe"is and how would i preform this? thanks for the help:)

Archived