No bonus wheel for disconnecting and resigning players.

shamandalie1234

I really hate it when people resign (or simply time out in their last turn) when you are building towards your final blow or just playing your opponents out of deck to draw.

Maybe we can reduce the amount of resigning and time-outs by those people if you apply a penalty for this kind of behaviour. i think no spin at the bonus wheel is sufficient for this because I think that is what they are after.

It's no fun playing opponents who just quit and don't give you the chance to excell with your carefully constructed deck.

If you are however victim of beforemetioned player you can have a spin. Maybe theirs too for compensation as well?

I disagree with this. Forfeiting a match is perfectly legal. People should not be penalized for it, no matter how much you dislike it.

If I feel like I can't come back from something, why should I wait until you finish getting all the remaining prizes or everything? In this event, would you rather I just give up, sit there just hitting end turn while doing nothing the whole time but hitting end turn? That wont be any fun either, will it? Because if they were to add this, this is what people will do to get their prize. They will sit there and do nothing until you finally win, which just wastes time, and in the end gets you no satisfaction anyway.

Its gg, good game, you won. Move on.

I'm with Momimo on this. Also, I must point out that getting disconnected might not be the players fault. So not getting the wheel for disconnecting is way beyond unfair.

So much nope, I don't even know where to begin. Why is saving time considered to be such a sin by some players? Conceding saves both you and your opponent the time of finishing a match that's already been decided. Valuable time that you can spend to do other things, like start playing a new match.

Why isn't winning your match enough of a reward?

So much nope, I don't even know where to begin. Why is saving time considered to be such a sin by some players? Conceding saves both you and your opponent the time of finishing a match that's already been decided. Valuable time that you can spend to do other things, like start playing a new match.

Why isn't winning your match enough of a reward?

If you start something you want to finish it. At least I do!

If I am fishing and the fish are biting I want to reel them in, weigh them and measure it. Not hook them, check from a distance what you caught a big fish and let him go without reeling it in. It's part of the experience to complete the last part. Even catching small easy fish are part of the experience. Same for playing Pokémon.

And the time ''saved'' from resigning just before the final blow is like 2 seconds or so, it just doesn't make sense for the time saving part of why you should resign.

Maybe this is not the way to solve this problem, but I think there should be made a way to counter unfair play.

And yes there are always exceptions if you think of something new, but I rarely have a server error that loses my game, they do happen of course, but I don't think that is that often as I see people time out. How much does your time cost If you want to save 2 seconds in a game.

Maybe no resigning in the opponents turn or something will help the ''resign just before the final blow'' thing.

And yes there are always exceptions if you think of something new, but I rarely have a server error that loses my game, they do happen of course, but I don't think that is that often as I see people time out. How much does your time cost If you want to save 2 seconds in a game.

Maybe no resigning in the opponents turn or something will help the ''resign just before the final blow'' thing.

There are plenty of times when a match is decided early on because one of the players draws perfectly/poorly, or has extreme coin hax, or simply has a bad match-up. This is when you concede, because it's a waste of both player's time to continue playing a match that's already been decided.

I've rarely seen a player concede a game right as I was about to attack to finish the game. And well, even the rare times it does happen, I still get my win, I still get my victory screen, I still get my prize wheel.

No conceding on the opponent's turn only opens the opportunity for winning players to grief their opponent. Honestly, if they disallowed conceding during the opponent's turn, people would just close and restart the game when the winning player is abusing their position by wasting the loser's time. At least I know I would. When I lose I'd rather just move on to the next game, rather than watch my opponent sit AFK for 30 seconds, then play out his entire hand, then taunt me in chat before finally finishing the match.

Hi shamandalie1234,

I'll submit this suggestion to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

If you start something you want to finish it. At least I do!

If I am fishing and the fish are biting I want to reel them in, weigh them and measure it. Not hook them, check from a distance what you caught a big fish and let him go without reeling it in. It's part of the experience to complete the last part. Even catching small easy fish are part of the experience. Same for playing Pokémon.

And the time ''saved'' from resigning just before the final blow is like 2 seconds or so, it just doesn't make sense for the time saving part of why you should resign.

Maybe this is not the way to solve this problem, but I think there should be made a way to counter unfair play.

fishing analogy doesn't really fit into this scenario, its not like the fish ever had a chance against you.

a better analogy would probably be

[Content removed - please keep discussion appropriate for users of all ages. -Prof. Poplar]

Its not so much about saving time, seems more like you just want to satisfaction of humiliating your opponent by completely annihilating him.

also, its really doesn't save only 2 seconds, often some games are already decided when the first 2-3 prizes are taken, and if you had things your way, it mean your opponent needs to sit through possibly another 3 or so turns waiting for you to take out pokemon after pokemon, and then before your last knockout watch you play your energy, and do all your fancy plays which aren't required to win, just to satisfy your desire for a good win. I normally call it being a sore winner.

Archived